Perform Elden Ring With the mod that gives the game extra features, Elden Ring Reforged – 16 Mods Simple Modpack, the game is improved. Using the Elden Ring Reforged – 16 Mods Simple Modpack Elden Ring Mod, you may modify your gameplay to suit your preferences. To learn how to install and utilize it, go to the complete instructions below.
A Simple ModPack which i made in 2 weeks while messing around with Reforged Mod. A Modpack contains 16 mods from which 8 mods are global (adding new mechanics to the gameplay) and quality life* mods. I AM NOT THE AUTHOR of the MODS. My job was to MERGE them ALL TOGETHER and sometimes make my own impovements.
- ERA Edition 2 – Elden Ring Artworks (https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/2261)
- God-Slaying Armaments – Combination of three following mods:
- Awakened Maliketh's Black Blade (https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/1010)
- Lord's Dark Moon Greatsword (https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/1597)
- Lord of Blood Spear (OP's Mohgwyns Sacred Spear by Editing Tae834 files – has no effect on other Weapons or Status Effects) – My own Mod
- Enhanced Twinblade (Makes regular Twinblade scale with Arcane and adds base Bloodloss buildup) – My own Mod
- Ragin Wolf's Sword (Bastard Sword – Now has attack animations of Knight's Greatsword) – My own Mod
- Rings of Talent (https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/1772)
- No Starting Rings (Since you can pick up all the Rings at the beggining of the game at Stranded Graveyard Site of Grace)
- HighQ Icons Added
- Reversed Parrying Dagger (https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/1967)
- Fixed a bug which makes two handing/sheath animations look broken
- Parrying Dagger now has a Buckler Parry Ash of War as standart
- Parrying Dagger is now techically a Small Shield
- Skills Unlocked (Elden Ring Reforged Addon) (https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/1972)
- Alchemy Recipes (https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/2903)
- Added HighQ Icons
- Fixed Names and Descriptions of some potions
- All Ash Of War and Skill Buffs Last Forever (https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/1334?tab=description)
- New Buffs and Incantations from Reforged Mod Included
- Greater Runes (https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/2369)
- Kairotox's Elden Ring Tweaks (https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/1482)
- Added HighQ Icons
- Minimal HUD (https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/148)
- UI and HUD Recolors – Blue Version (https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/2325)
- Changed Title Screen
- More visible map markers and waypoint beacons (https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/1950)
- Yellow version of the markers are now blue
- WorthyGifts Mod (Now think twice before just choosing Golden Seed when starting a New Game) – My own Mod
Little impovements that i did on my own:
– Kale now selling All Crafting Materials from Reforged Mod (DOES NOT REPLACE THE ITEMS KALE WAS SELLING EARLIER)
– Patches now selling his DRIP (Female version looks THICC)
- Gostoc now selling Black Hood together with Bandit's Set
- Remember those f*** Arteria Leafs you pick up in the hole in Stormveil Castle? A cool Talisman is now there.
- Since you can Craft Smithing Stones in Reforged Mod NOW Upgrading Weapons cost you less smithing stones. 1-2-3
1. Download the latest version of Mod Engine 2 and extract the zip file to a folder.
2. Download the Modpack and put the files from “ERRv0.5.13A-Unalloyed” folder in the “mod” folder.
3. Make sure Steam is open.
4. Run “launchmod_eldenring.bat” to start the modpack.
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 15 March 2023 1:10PM | Original upload: 15 March 2023 11:59AM | Created by: FastWarrior | Uploaded by: FastWarrior | Virus scan: Some manually verified files