Perform Elden Ring With the mod that gives the game extra features, Elden Ring – Unofficial Expansion, the game is improved. Using the Elden Ring – Unofficial Expansion Elden Ring Mod, you may modify your gameplay to suit your preferences. To learn how to install and utilize it, go to the complete instructions below.
Elden Ring – Unofficial Expansion: provides additional weapons, armors, rebalance, buffs, altered maps and new maps.
Download through nexus or refer to my Discord.
The throne has been conquered, but the not all the royals accept you as the new ruler of the Lands Between.
Brace yourself, employ Ranni's long lost alien weapons, and impose your legitimate power, as the people shout your name.
This project started as a simple mod replack for private use. As soon as I learnt to mod, content started to amass. So here we are.
Unofficial Expansion offers the following:
– 50 new weapons
– 30 pieces of armor
– 2 new maps (Bononia, City of The Porch, through Divine Tower of Liurnia; Tarneria, Hegemon Town, through Divine Tower of East Altus)
– 2 altered maps (Divine tower of Limgrave; Ashen Capital)
– Marginally edited summons
– Altered level curves (hp, stamina, fp, equip load, resistences, defence all grow slightly different; you can easily abuse the system, probably)
– 17 new classes
– Unlocked Ashes of War
– Attempt at boosting Flasks
– Larger FOV in no combat time
– Health bar scales for higher hp, so in the endgame th ebar will be shorter than usual (you are expected to go ng+)
– Faster map cursor
– Faster respawn times
– New merchants (at Roundtable Hold), one for flasks upgrades, one for partial sword arts, and one that sells magic, all sword arts, all ashes
– Altered Craftables: all my new equipment is available there
– Craftable key items to progress through the game without wasting time
– Longer lasting grease
– Boosted the effectiveness of several talismans
– RADIANT BALDACHIN'S BLESSING is now an item that boosts poise but lowers defence, stamina recovery, attack power. Unlimited, craftable
– Armors and weapons have special effects, check their description for more
– I might have altered Goldmask's dialogue
– Additional Sites of Grace
– Faster Torrent
– Bloodborne Dash
– Eclectic game progression (at certain points of the game you'll unlock multiple Sites of Grace, lett you approach the game in an unconventional way while still not altering natural game progression)
– Minor additional items (available at Unknown Merchant's)
– Additional lore (part of it relates to Bononia, City of the Porch)
Unofficial Expansion doesn't offer the following:
– Custom HUD elements, like boss bars (even though there are bosses)
– Custom music
– Walking paths (enemies don't roam, move around, they wait for you and act in a specific set of ways to you)
– Refined experience
– don't sit at Tarneria's Sites of Grace. For technical reasons, it will always crash. You can still use them to teleport
– In Ashen Capital (Lower city Site of Grace) and Tarneria, aggros could go crazy and you won't be able to use the map
– The mod is huge: 3.85+3.42+0.607+0.580+0.258gb.
To install the mod, download my mod on Nexus or Discord.
Extract the Core of the modin the mod folder of Mod Engine.
Extract the content of the Weapon and Armor RARs, and be sure to copy the .parts file to your parts folder, in Mod Engine.
Launch with MOde Engine's bat file or without Easy Anti-Cheat.
I would consider this mod early acces, unrefined and incomplete mod. I plan to expand and perfect this Expansion with patches and thematical updates.
Hopefully the DLC won't mess up param structure so that I rather stop supporting this mod.
As stated, this mod started as a repack, therefore a huge chunck of of my Expansion is made of other people's work.
Each modder is precisely credited in the description of every item whose assets I was given permission to use.
I'll just list the names of all the modders who authorized me to use their custom models, in no particular order:
Some of the models were imported fully by me from Dark Souls III.
Some of the models were imported by from mods for Dark Souls III, and that is the case of most of Bloodborne equipment. In this case credit is due to PinoIsReading.
I want to thank the Discord communities of ?ServerName?, Scrub Milks Community and Elden Ring – Hexington for their support.
I want to thank Gabe12345, thefifthmatt, george/kingbore, Pear and 『 .S L e N d 3 r』/ Calibur Master for tolerating my stupid questions.
It is very important to underline the crucial role of Dylan/Auram, author of Dark Moon. Even though this Expansion isn't an addition to Dark Moon, it was created considering Dark Moon's regulation. All the rows are unique, so Unofficial Expansion is 80% compatible with Dark Moon. 10% consists of Special Effects that I personally altered (like talismans and greases) and so will overwrite Dark Moon's. 10% consists of NPCs at Roundtable and other minor map changes that might happen.
Special credit is due also because, for the sake of simplicity and convenience, Unofficial Expansion uses the same set /chr data from Dark Moon, besided its own. Moreover, the new NPCs scripts were made by Dylan/Auram (and/or team) so I didn't create those new merchants and rows, but I simply altered their models and positions, giving them new identity and different shops.
Eventually, per transitive property, Dark Moon's credits:
water_bear – Elden Ring: Shattered
AinTunez – DarkScript3
asasasasasbc – FLVER_Editor
Clever – Unlocked Unique Skills and Training Dummies in the Roundtable Hold
Hexinton – Elden Ring Cheat Table
JKAnderson – Yabber
Katalash – ModEngine2 and DSMapStudio
LukeYui – Seamless Co-Op
Max1021 – Updated Grand Merchant for 1.07.1
Openborne – bbtools
TechieW – Mod Loader
TKGP – UXM Selective Unpacker
Vawser – Grand Merchant and Boss Resurrection
Lastly, this mod is 100% standalone and is designed as an addition to the base game. It attempts to stay true to Vanilla experience while still trying to be fun with quantity. This doesn't mean that it cannot be experienced in combination with other mods. My Regulation was designed using extreme rows that shouldn't be used by others, so most of my params should be easily trasferrable. I won't provide any help in that regard, if not for Dark Moon.
It is strongly reccomended to play with Seamless mod.
Want to work together to improve and expand the Unofficial Expansion? Want to include your mod in mine? Did I use any of your mods without permission or you lack due credit? Join my selver and find me there: https://discord.gg/ZwfhDuJ6.
You will also find alternative links to download my mod.
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 14 March 2023 4:13AM | Original upload: 14 March 2023 2:28AM | Created by: GiocatoreSingolo | Uploaded by: GiocatoreSingolo | Virus scan: Some suspicious files