Perform Elden Ring With the mod that gives the game extra features, Modded Malenia (with unused animations), the game is improved. Using the Modded Malenia (with unused animations) Elden Ring Mod, you may modify your gameplay to suit your preferences. To learn how to install and utilize it, go to the complete instructions below.
This mod doesn't change Malenia's AI/stats, it just changes her moveset a bit and gives Malenia some unused animations, replacing some boring attacks.
Some attacks, such as the grab, have been sped up slightly to give her time to successfully grabble the player if she breaks their block. It makes fighting a little different.
1. Unused Malenia's Dance – old version of Waterfowl Dance from 1.0 (Changed and balanced damage frames, now you can dodge this into melee. Almost).
The two extra rare attacks in some combos have been changed to this.
2. Unused Back Jump – Uppercut (If the player is at close range, she will do an uppercut, then leap upwards and slams down) has been changed to this.
3. Unused Flying Sweep + Thrust – Slam after Uppercut has been changed to this. Sometimes attacks with this after jumping back.
4. Unused Retreating slash – Original Retreating slash has been changed to this.
Use UXM or Mod Engine2
For Mod Engine:
1. Drag “chr” and “script” into the “mod” folder for ModEngine2
1. Unpack your game files with UXM
2. Drag and drop extracted c2120.anibnd file from the download into your Game/chr folder
3. Drag and drop extracted 212000_battle.luabnd into Game/script folder
4. Patch the game with UXM
This mod is just an edited moveset file in DSanimstudio and uses the original scripts from patch 1.02.3 because I don't know how to edit AI behavior or Params, so I had to cut out some unimportant animations instead of just adding new ones as an addition. Malenia has some more interesting animations that can be used to make cool combinations, but I don't know how to do it. I hope my mod will inspire someone to finish my work properly or make more similar mods with unused animations for the bosses.
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 12 March 2023 7:00PM | Original upload: 15 February 2023 3:17PM | Created by: Herley | Uploaded by: xpxpgp | Virus scan: Safe to use