Perform Elden Ring With the mod that gives the game extra features, Super Stallion Torrent, the game is improved. Using the Super Stallion Torrent Elden Ring Mod, you may modify your gameplay to suit your preferences. To learn how to install and utilize it, go to the complete instructions below.
Gives Torrent a lot of love. Many things are buffed. Your loyal steed will never disappoint you again. You may end up disappointing him though.
EDIT 2: Added another version, this one including all previous changes AND making it nearly impossible to be knocked off of Torrent (in most cases you would die before you could be knocked off). Included a short demo video to show everybody what to expect.
I've finally hit number 5! This is the fifth in a loose collection of “mini mods” I'm making, who knows what else will end up in here!**If enough people ask me to I can combine some/all of, (most likely all since it's a lot less work that way) of the 5 mods I've made recently into one complete mod pack, but I wanted them available individually first to test which ones people are actually interested in playing with**
This mod does what you'd probably expect by now from me, and buff's the hell out of our boy Torrent. The following is a breakdown of the things that I've changed:
- Increased Torrent's max hp to 10000.
- Increased Torrent's defense to 200 for both physical and elemental.
- Increased Torrent's poise value and super armor (not sure how much this helps make it harder to be knocked off, but I couldn't find a way to prevent it entirely)
- Added “Weapon Repel Power” which acts like Vyke's Dragonbolt where it make certain attacks bounce off of Torrent and by default the player.
- Torrent now will actively cause knock-down hitstun when walking/running into enemies, and also does small amounts of chip damage. He does more than enough hitstun to break guards and will knock down most enemies that can be knocked down, stunning ones that otherwise dont get knocked to the floor.
- While riding Torrent, if the player is struck, they will receive a 5 second regen buff that heals 2% hp +50 per second as well as 5% fp per second, while increasing stamina regen by 50. This can happen repeatedly if you are hit without being knocked from Torrent.
- The player can now ride Torrent in many areas they could not, the main exceptions being most caves/side dungeon type areas (there's just too many and it's not really worth riding him in most of those types of areas anyway. If I get enough people requesting a specific area I will consider adding more later on.). Some notable areas include the boss arena's for Renalla both inside with the little legless abominations AND the moonside lake, Rykard's arena (lava viability pending but may be traversable), Elden Beast, all of Haligtree and Lake of Rot and basically most other boss arena's and area's you normally couldn't ride Torrent (so long as they are “outside” areas or the larger underground areas, with a few exceptions no caves were done).
I'm not going to lie to you people. Torrent is a bit of a bully now. I've tried talking to him about it, but he just wont listen. So don't blame me if he knocks around people you don't want him to knock around. His hooves are rated E for Everyone.
Links to the other five mods in the collection:
Super Underappreciated Items: https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/3099/
Super Starter Class: https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/3076
Infinite Consumables: https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/3077
Easier Upgrades: https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/3078
Super Stat Scaling: https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/3079
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 25 February 2023 8:29PM | Original upload: 23 February 2023 12:32AM | Created by: darknaio | Uploaded by: darknaio | Virus scan: Safe to use