Perform Elden Ring With the mod that gives the game extra features, My HUD Tweaks for Minimal HUD with Compact HUD, the game is improved. Using the My HUD Tweaks for Minimal HUD with Compact HUD Elden Ring Mod, you may modify your gameplay to suit your preferences. To learn how to install and utilize it, go to the complete instructions below.
As requested, a Nexus download to My HUD Tweaks for Minimal HUD (with Compact HUD). Detailed changes and download inside.
So you need to get the “02 – Minimal HUD v1.2.3” (Base Mod + Compact HUD) download from Dziggy's great HUD mod before using my tweaks.
You get the following changes compared to the Dziggy's mod:
– Item & Magic/Skill elements are interleaved with both upcoming items/magic (left & right weapons are still hidden)
– Arrows/Bolts are on the right of the Item elements (lower left corner)
– Quickslots are repositioned a bit to fit to the Item & Magic/Skill elements
– Summoning & Roundtable icons are in the left lower corner now
– compass is back to the mid (from upper right corner), but still smaller
– buffs/debuffs meter is visible again
– condition meters are under the buffs/debuffs meter
The recommended “Primary Method” from Dziggy, to install the mod with Mod Engine 2 is also my method, as it's the best and can be combined with Elden Mod Loader (for DLLs), ReShade, regulation.bin modifications and SeamlessCoop.
So, after installing Dziggy's “02 – Minimal HUD v1.2.3” into the “mod” folder of Mod Engine 2, just drop my “menu” folder from “My HUD Tweaks for Minimal HUD + Compact HUD” into the same folder and replace the “..menu1_000_fe.gfx”. Done.
The last time I checked the unedited vanilla “01_000_fe.gfx” (ER v1.08.1), it hasn't changed compared to v1.05.0.
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 30 March 2023 5:30PM | Original upload: 30 March 2023 5:30PM | Created by: m3Zz | Uploaded by: messiahgov | Virus scan: Safe to use