Perform Elden Ring With the mod that gives the game extra features, Elden Menu, the game is improved. Using the Elden Menu Elden Ring Mod, you may modify your gameplay to suit your preferences. To learn how to install and utilize it, go to the complete instructions below.
An Elden Ring in game trainer with basic features
How to install:
- Make a backup of your save just in case something goes wrong
- Disable EAC with something like this: https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/90?tab=description
- Download and install Elden Mod Loader by TechieW: https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/117
- Download my Elden Menu.dll file and put it into the mods folder under C:…ELDEN RINGGamemods
- Launch the game and test it, open button is letter ‘p'
Alternative (required every launch of the game):
- Inject the dll with whatever injector you like
How to uninstall:
- Just delete the EldenMenu.dll file in C:…ELDEN RINGGamemods
- Does it work on all versions of the game? – I don't know, I only tested it on 1.08.1, maybe some features will and others won't
- The game doesn't crash but the menu doesn't open – make sure you close programs like msi afterburner/rivatuner and other similar overlay programs because they interfere with the menu
- The game crashes on startup or after injecting the dll – try increase the ‘load_delay value' in the ‘mod_loader_config.ini' to something like 10000-15000; the game MUST be in borderless window or windowed mode before installing the mod and must remain like that even after installing the mod or the game will crash
- Can I change the default ‘p' open button – no, atleast for now
- The game register the click even when i click on the menu – I know, I couldn't find a proper fix for that
- Will you update the mod with newer features/fix it for newer versions of the game? – I only made this as a personal project for learning purposes, I will update it only if I want to and have time to, please don't request newer features
- Don't open the menu in the main menu, wait to the game to fully load, otherwise something may not work
- Antiviruses may flag the .dll as virus, but this is completely normal when the file is operating with games memory, don't worry about it
- no magic points consume
- remove weight limitations
- remove stats requirement
- faster respawn
- no runes required
- change current runes amount
- change player stats (level, vigor etc.)
- change game speed
Thanks TechieW for providing EldenModLoader and ModUtils.h header making it easier for me to make this.
Thanks to Hexinton for providing the cheat table from which i took the memory addresses https://www.nexusmods.com/eldenring/mods/48
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 17 March 2023 10:52AM | Original upload: 17 March 2023 10:52AM | Created by: ImAxel0 aka xxdarki | Uploaded by: xxdarki | Virus scan: Safe to use