Perform Elden Ring With the mod that gives the game extra features, (MMM) Weapon VFX – Mountlover's Mergeable Mods, the game is improved. Using the (MMM) Weapon VFX – Mountlover's Mergeable Mods Elden Ring Mod, you may modify your gameplay to suit your preferences. To learn how to install and utilize it, go to the complete instructions below.
Applies visual effects to all weapons that apply status effects or have elemental damage. Mergeable with any regulation.bin.
- Grab ModEngine 2 and set it up as per its instructions
- Extract the [MMM] archive anywhere. If using multiple [MMM] mods, extract them all to the same location so you have one “MMM” folder.
- Run “MMM_Installer.bat” to install all extracted mods at once, or run “MMM[modname]install.bat” to install them one at a time individually
- The installer may prompt you to install .NET 6.0 Desktop runtime if it isn't detected. Install it and continue
- The installer will prompt you to navigate to your mod folder from step 1. Alternatively, you can drag and drop that folder onto the install script directly to pass it as an argument.
- The installer may prompt you to enter your gamepath if Elden Ring is not installed to the default location. Enter the full path to the “Game” folder in your Elden Ring install directory, including the drive letter.
Feel free to make your own mergeable mods and use the (MMM) tag for discoverability. If you need any help using DSMSPortable or setting up your own installer, feel free to contact me!
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 21 March 2023 2:33AM | Original upload: 21 March 2023 12:07AM | Created by: mountlover | Uploaded by: mountlover | Virus scan: Safe to use