Enjoy the benefits of EZ Auto Backup, the mod that adds new features to your Forspoken journey. With EZ Auto Backup Forspoken Mod, you can adjust your gameplay to match your skills and goals. Check out our easy-to-follow guide below to set up and use it properly.
Auto save backup tool for the souls genre and other games, with customizable keyboard/controller hotkeys for quick backup/restore and a profile manager. Choose between intervall auto backup every x min, or instant backup after a game auto save.
If you have any requests, suggestions, found some bugs or need any help, feel free to join the Discord.
I only played the demo, so i assume the executable is named FORSPOKEN.exe, if it's not the case you can changed it accordingly in the game list. Just don't forget to save.
To restore a backup you need to completely close the game first, then restore. Cloud save may need to be disabled too.
The save file is located at:
- Choose between 2 auto backup methods:
- Intervall, set the minutes in which auto backups occurs.
- Instant, backups will instantly be created each time the game auto saves.
- Seamless Co-Op mod support
- NEXUSFILEl backup your save game folder
- Support for any game, the reworked game detection is now dynamic and allows you to add your own games to the game profile.
- Backup your profile with it's backup files.
- Quick and easy setup
- Set a number of max auto backups. Onces max count reached the oldest auto backup will be deleted.
- .zip compression with 7z by default for backup files.
- Quick Selection feature, allows you to select through your backups in game, with either an overlay which includes a screenshot or by Text To Speech. ERAB will automatically choose the method, depending on the selected game screen mode (windowed or fullscreen)
- Customizable keyboard and controller hotkeys which allows you the following functions:
- Start/Stop Auto Backup
- Quick backup
- Restore Quick Backup
- NEXUSFILE Backup
- Quick Restore last backup
- Quick Restore 2nd last backup
- Select through your backups with either an Overlay or TTS, with Quick Selection
- Restore the selected backup from Quick Selection
- Quick Launch feature for up to 4 applications to quick launch from ERAB.
- Set CPU affinity for each profile, which can be auto set when the game is launched.
- Many customizable options and UI theming.
- User friendly UI with a compact mode.
- See stats from all of your characters in a save file.
- Updater, always stay up to date.
- Always return to the title screen first before you restore a backup!
- Quick backup will always overwrite the “Quickbackup” file in the backup folder, to create seperate backups use a custom hotkey for manual backup instead.
- This tool can only backup the last auto save in game and not creating individual save states, but in a souls game it's kinda possible, when you quit the game, then after reloading it creates a new autosave, from which you could manual backup, it's like having a custom “save state”.
- For optimal use place ERAB on a second monitor to have an overview of the auto backups.
- You can use your own notification sounds by replacing the existing ones in the ERAB folder.
- Screenshots may be inaccurate, but it should help to manage your the backup files.
- When you see a status overlay in the middle of the screen then press ctrl+alt+s for repositioning. To disable it go to “Settings > EZAB Settings > Misc > Use EZAB status overlay”
- Unpack EZAB
- Start ERAB.exe, when launched for the first time, EZAB will ask you to create a new profile.
- Select “Project Zomboid” from the game list.
- Click “Create Profile” and choose the required save file and backup folders (as the save folder you have to select the “Zomboid” folder (C:Users
- Enter a name for your profile to finish the profile creation process.
- Go to settings if you want to change the auto backup method or change some options. Auto backup every x min is the default method, you can also choose “Instant” where an backup is created directly after the game auto saves if the intervall is set to 0, otherwise it will only instantly save after the timer has expired.
- Start the game of your profile in order to use any auto or just use manual backup functions through hotkeys.
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 27 January 2023 11:18PM | Original upload: 27 January 2023 11:18PM | Created by: ai8772 | Uploaded by: ai8772 | Virus scan: Safe to use