Enjoy the benefits of CHR Lighting Reshade, the mod that adds new features to your Forspoken journey. With CHR Lighting Reshade Forspoken Mod, you can adjust your gameplay to match your skills and goals. Check out our easy-to-follow guide below to set up and use it properly.
Brighter and realistic lighting effects.
Hi everyone and welcome to my Forspoken Lighting preset. Playing this game I found the graphics decent looking but a bit too dark and gloomy even using ray tracing. So I made this preset to make the lighting more impactful and shiny.
Shaders used are mainly lighting, bloom and ambient occlusion shaders. Performance drop is about 10%, but this game is awfully optimized so my fps bouncing all the time even with RTX 4090.
My graphic settings: I play on 5160×2160 resolution with everything maxed. DLSS set on Quality and every Ray Tracing option is turned on.
1. Download the latest ReShade from the original site.
2. Install ALL the shaders by clicking twice on the “Uncheck all” button.
3. Download and unzip the presets into your main folder where your “.exe” is located.
4. Launch the game and press “Home” to bring up the Reshade interface, you can Skip Tutorial.
5. Choose the preset in the upper bar on the interface then press “Select“.
6. Enjoy and endorse if you like it!
If you experience black dots and stripes during the ingame menu or on the map, then open the Reshade interface with “Home” and on the “Add-ons” tab tick one of the boxes with long numbers and letters under the depth buffers part. Looks like this: 000000ex000bc45rg.
CHECK MY OTHER RESHADES
CHECK MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
BUY ME A COFFEE IF YOU LIKE MY CONTENT 😉
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 02 March 2023 4:15PM | Original upload: 02 March 2023 2:20PM | Created by: CHR Tech | Uploaded by: conorka | Virus scan: Safe to use