Take your GTA 5 gameplay to the next level with the Cayo Perico Hideout [MapEditor] V1.0 Mod. The Cayo Perico Hideout [MapEditor] V1.0 Grand Theft Auto V Mod is what you need to make your gameplay experience more unique. Follow our detailed guide below to learn how to install and use this mod.
This very simple mod just adds a small apartment next to the Cayo Perico airport.
1 – Put “cayo.xml” from my mod folder to your main GTA V directory.
2 – Download and install every mods below and there requirements (scripthookV, Gameconfig etc …) in the same order than below :
– “Map editor”
– “Object Spawn Unlocker”
– “Increased Props”
– “Custom Props Add-On”
– “Map Builder”
3 – Put the “objectlist” from my mod to your scripts folder, and replace. In this one, there are also every map objects of mods of step 2.
4 – In game, go to Cayo Perico loaded by a trainer, press F7 and click on load map as xml. And type “cayo” in order to load the map.
– If you have any bugs when loading the game, map editor error or issue with step 2 above, please open “debug.txt” file included in the archive and follow the instructions.
– Rockstar Games for Grand Theft Auto V game
– Guadmaz, Guad & oldnapalm for “Map editor”
– GTAMultiplayer Team for “Object Spawn Unlocker”
– A1Draco for “Increased Props”
– Shaezbreizh & Mixtro & Dekurwinator & BlueJeansGamer for “Custom Props Add-On”
– OmegaKingMods for “Map Builder”
– OpenIV Team, Alexander Blade, crosire & contributors …