Take your GTA 5 gameplay to the next level with the Fort-Western NEW Army-Base! 6.0 Mod. The Fort-Western NEW Army-Base! 6.0 Grand Theft Auto V Mod is what you need to make your gameplay experience more unique. Follow our detailed guide below to learn how to install and use this mod.
Hello! Today I will lay out a grand map, a map of the new Military Base (Fort-Western)! I built it in the west of the map, near Fort Zancudo. As you can see, there are many soldiers at the base, of various military equipment. The base consists of 2 islands: 1 main, 2 auxiliary. Also at the base there are many pickup objects: first aid kits, body armor, weapons, parachutes. There are 4 towers around the base, they inspect the territory around the base. As far as the map is concerned, that’s all. All objects, peds, cars, idea, I did everything myself! 🙂 Who wants to help me improve this map, write in the comments.
1. The card is very heavy and demanding, if your computer does not handle the usual GTA badly, then refrain from downloading this card.
2. You should definitely download 2 mods! (I’m talking about mods for installing the map) If you do not download at least 1 of them, the map will not load and the game may crash!
3. At the initial loading of the map, not all objects may be loaded! In order for everything to load Create a new map and load the map again.
3. In order to load the island normally in the settings at a long distance, increase the draw distance to 3000.
4. If you go to a military base and walk there, the military will not react to you until you push them or start shooting.
How to download:
You will need 2 mods:
Custom Props Add-On And Increased Props [Add-on] (Download them from the same site; See how to install on the site with mods; Open IV REQUIRED!)
Links to mods:
1) Increased Props
2) custom prop
2. Install Map Editor
3. Download the Archive, then unzip the map to the folder where you store the maps (For convenience, create a folder: Maps)
4. Download GTA V, open the Map Editor, click download, select the folder with the map.
5. Done, you can play. (Where is the island, see the photo)