Take your GTA 5 gameplay to the next level with the French Riviera V [Add-On] 1.1 Mod. The French Riviera V [Add-On] 1.1 Grand Theft Auto V Mod is what you need to make your gameplay experience more unique. Follow our detailed guide below to learn how to install and use this mod.
This is a mod bringing French Riviera map with my edits to Grand Theft Auto V. Map was ported from Grand Theft Auto IV: French Riviera mod made by nine30.
– Proper V shaders for the map.
– Updated textures and better UV.
– Proper normal and spec maps alongside detail maps.
– V props added alongside IV props.
– LOD & SLOD support.
– Lots of love and care 🙂
How to install:
1. Open OpenIV
2. Move frenchriviera folder to mods/update/x64/dlcpacks
3. Edit the dlclist.xml in mods/update/update.rpf/common/data and add this line –
Thanks for downloading and I hope you enjoy this map modification to Grand Theft Auto V.
NOTE: This map mod will probably not work if you have a cracked copy of the game. I will provide no support to cracked versions, my only support I’ll give is buy the damn game!
– Fixed problems with the map due to “The Contract” update such as models not loading correctly & collisions being non-existent.
– nine30 the original creator of the map.
– Dexyfex for OpenMapTools and Codewalker
– FiveM for their converter
– 3doomer for GIMS EVO
– Autodesk for 3ds Max 2016
– Neos7 for GTA V Map Helper
– Robin & VideoTech for a few screenshots
– Mould122 for V vegetation.