Take your GTA 5 gameplay to the next level with the Maple Valley Raceway [Add-on SP/FiveM] V1.0 Mod. The Maple Valley Raceway [Add-on SP/FiveM] V1.0 Grand Theft Auto V Mod is what you need to make your gameplay experience more unique. Follow our detailed guide below to learn how to install and use this mod.
Forza players might remember this map, I sure do. The beautiful autumn colors that surround you as the opponents dash past at high speed is absolutely magical. The map was brought from Forza Motorsport 7 to Assetto Corsa. Then I brought it from Assetto Corsa to GTA 5.
This comes with different layouts determined by the ymap and manifest you add/remove. The download has a folder labeled with the different setups.
Location is Far East of the Island
– Put the basedmaplevalley folder in the dlcpacks folder (mods > update > x64 > dlcpacks)
– Go to the dlclist.xml and make sure it’s enabled.
Make sure you have ScriptHookV, OpenIV, No Boundary Limits, a Trainer, Packfile/Heap Adjuster and custom gameconfig (all can be found on this website). I tested this in SP and FiveM. It works so double check your game if crashes happen.
There is already a FiveM Package. Use that instead of the SP to FiveM business. It’s amazing how many ppl miss that standalone package
– Drop the basedmaplevalley folder into your server resources and ensure it in the server.cfg
– No racing lines for AI (requires traffic pathing.. which im probably not doing)
– Some lighting will be redone in the future