Take your GTA 5 gameplay to the next level with the Marlowe Valley Safehouse/Airport [Menyoo] 5.1 Mod. The Marlowe Valley Safehouse/Airport [Menyoo] 5.1 Grand Theft Auto V Mod is what you need to make your gameplay experience more unique. Follow our detailed guide below to learn how to install and use this mod.
Note: New version (5.0) after over a year. Complete reworked the map from scratch for Menyoo. Lots of new stuff added. Check it out. 🙂
This map turns the Marlowe Valley into a enormous safehouse, including several helipads, a huge parking area for cars and motorcycles alongside a runway. I suggest loading the map after a fresh game start without any previous loaded maps in that session.
The first video below was made by me and shows the whole map with no missing objects and all peds on it, check it out!
This map offers the following stuff:
1 medium sized Runway
Enough garages/parking areas to store more than 50+ cars.
Now with an enterable apartment
Party in the garden
Pre saved cars
You can see the exact location on the map on the last picture.
1. Install Menyoo and make sure its working correctly.
2. Pick one of the two following .xml files and move it to MenyooStuff/Spooner in your GTA5 folder.
3. Ingame, open Menyoo, click on “Teleport Options”/”Company Warehouses”/”Vehicle Bunker” (Important! You have to do this step before loading the “Marlowe Valley” map, so please dont mix step 3&4 up)
4. After you teleported to the bunker in step 3, click on “Object Spooner”/”Manage Saved Files” and select the map you have choosen below.
– VineyardH (1814 props, 230 peds, 059 Vehicles)
– VineyardL (1581 props, 000 peds, 059 Vehicles)
Whenever you see that an object is obviously missing (Like a big hole in a wall, you know that your pc didnt load the entire map.
Sometimes it can happen that your character cant draw his weapon and is stuck in a odd animation. This is caused by the high amount of props. Nothing either me or you can do against it other than using a workaround. To do so, either way stick to the same weapon before entering the map or choose the weapon you want over and over until it works.