Take your GTA 5 gameplay to the next level with the LSSD Rancho Contract | Mini Pack | Vehicle Reskin V1.0 Mod. The LSSD Rancho Contract | Mini Pack | Vehicle Reskin V1.0 Grand Theft Auto V Mod is what you need to make your gameplay experience more unique. Follow our detailed guide below to learn how to install and use this mod.
In the year of 1854 the Municipality of Rancho was born, but they required a law enforcement presence in the town so people can feel safe. So they went to the LSSD and in return they got a bunch of old retired fleet vehicles and decided to chuck on a contract livery and called it a day.
In order for this mod to work you will require 11John11’s LSPD Pack to first be installed, and then you will be able to replace the liveries.
This pack consists of:
– Declasse Alamo (Command Vehicle)
– Vapid Stanier (Patrol Car)
1. Download 11John11 LSPD Pack & Put into OpenIV
2. Go into the dlc.rpf > x64 > vehiclesretro
3. Replace the liveries in my pack with the current livery
– 11John11 (LSPD Pack)
– Yuri (LSSD Badge)