Take your GTA 5 gameplay to the next level with the Flight Speedometer V V2.2 Mod. The Flight Speedometer V V2.2 Grand Theft Auto V Mod is what you need to make your gameplay experience more unique. Follow our detailed guide below to learn how to install and use this mod.
This mod displays your normal speed / vertical speed / altitude digitally in Grand Theft Auto V anywhere anytime.
It also shows reverse speed with minus prefix.
You can also choose to display each instrument:
2. Only when in a vehicle
3. Only when in the air + in a vehicle
m/s | km/h | mph | knots | fp/s | mach.
feet | meters | yard | km | miles.
– Find your GTA V installation folder (e.g. C:Program Files (x86)SteamSteamAppscommonGrand Theft Auto V). It should have files like GTAV.exe and x64
– Requires Alexander Blade Script hook v
– Extract “FSpeedometerV.asi” and “FSpeedometerV.ini” into the game main directory;
– ‘ / ‘ key to open menu. ; (Can be changed in ini file)
Q: how do I uninstall this?
A: Delete both of these files from your GTA V installation folder.
– Alexander Blade for script hook v and SDK.
– Johnny Manson for providing script hook v template. (And a YouTube video)