Take your GTA 5 gameplay to the next level with the Pickpocket Script V1.0 Mod. The Pickpocket Script V1.0 Grand Theft Auto V Mod is what you need to make your gameplay experience more unique. Follow our detailed guide below to learn how to install and use this mod.
This script allows you to pickpocket random civilians. To steal you need to go behind a civilian in stealth mode (Press Ctrl) and press the interact key (default X).
Place “LowLifeCrime.dll” and “LowLifeCrime.ini” into your “Grand Theft Auto Vscripts” folder. You will need the latest versions of Script Hook V and Script Hook V .NET.
Steal – X (default)
– Get random amount of money each time (Range can be modified in ini)
– You will sometimes find rich civilians with more reward in posh localities like Rishman, Vinewood, Rockford Hills, Pillbox Hill.
– Rich civilians will give you more money (Range can be modified in ini)
– Victims will sometimes detect you and react randomly. Example they can fight back or flee and call the cops. (Detection chance can be changed in ini)
– You will also see other wallet contents when you pickpocket successfully.