Take your GTA 5 gameplay to the next level with the Pininfarina Battista [Add-On] V1.0 Mod. The Pininfarina Battista [Add-On] V1.0 Grand Theft Auto V Mod is what you need to make your gameplay experience more unique. Follow our detailed guide below to learn how to install and use this mod.
Pininfarina Battista. Model from .CSB, originally from CSR2.
The Pininfarina Battista was the first car mod I ever made. Needless to say, this version is much better.
Paintable Body, Highlight/Caliper, Wheels, Interior Leather, Contrast Stitching
1. Copy battistacsr folder to mods>update>x64>dlcpacks
2. Go to mods>update>update.rpf>common>data>dlclist.xml
3. Add this line to dlclist.xml:
4. Spawn name: battistacsr
5. There are three different models each with a different paint scheme
6. Extra 1: Manufacture Plate, Extra 2: GTA Plate
7. Paint 1: Body Paint, Paint 2: Highlight and Caliper Paint, Paint 4: Rim Color, Paint 6: Interior Color, Paint 7: Contrast Stitching
8. Use Numpad 8 and Numpad 5 or Left Stick on controller to move spoiler.