Unleash the potential of Warps, the mod for any avid Sons Of The Forest player. Warps Sons Of The Forest Mod is the ultimate tool for optimizing your gameplay. Find out how to set up and use it with our detailed guide below.
Create custom warps to teleport around the world
Press F1 to open the Mache menu and access Warps. Hotkey can be changed through the Mache section of the Mache menu.
Warning: Warping in caves can be glitchy.
1. Download BepInEx from the link above
2. Drag the contents of the BepInExPack folder from BepInEx.zip into Sons of the Forest game directory (right click in steam > browse local files)
3. Open Warps.zip and drag the BepInEx folder into the base game directory
4. (Optional) Navigate to BepInEx/config and open Warps.cfg to modify the hotkey
Thanks to willis81808 for Mache and UI template!
– Removed unnecessary hotkey. Press F1 to access warps now.
– Integrated menu into Mache
– Fixed bug related to settings warps with decimal values which led to warping under the map. Some countries use ‘,' instead of ‘.' so now all warps are rounded to the nearest whole number.
– Fixed bug that broke mod when Warps.txt was empty
– Added config file by default
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 06 March 2023 2:56AM | Original upload: 05 March 2023 11:16AM | Created by: Fang86 | Uploaded by: Fangodus | Virus scan: Safe to use