Enjoy Stardew Valley with Bonster's Fruit and Veg Edibility Tweaks, the mod that improves the game with more features. With Bonster's Fruit and Veg Edibility Tweaks Stardew Valley Mod, you can change your gameplay to match your style. Follow our detailed guide below to know how to install and use it.
This little patch is aimed at tweaking the Edibility values of Bonster's Crops, making the mod less OP.
Also includes the Russian translation made by ponchik86 with a few corrections from me.
– Spices (Cloves, Cardamom) are no longer edible
– Eating Scotch Bonnet Pepper actually hurts you, as in reality it's as hot as Habanero.
– Download Bonster's Crops
– Download this mod and open the .rar
– Drag both two folders inside to your Mods folder
– Choose “Replace all files”.
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 14 March 2023 6:23PM | Original upload: 14 March 2023 6:19PM | Created by: e253ms | Uploaded by: e253ms | Virus scan: Safe to use