Enjoy Stardew Valley with Immersive Joja Story, the mod that improves the game with more features. With Immersive Joja Story Stardew Valley Mod, you can change your gameplay to match your style. Follow our detailed guide below to know how to install and use it.
Makes villagers react to Joja's improvement projects in the town, for a much more immersive Joja playthrough.
Copyright: Public Domain. Fair Use Protected. Copyright does not protect ideas, concepts, systems, or methods of doing something. It doesn't contain any text or assets whatsoever from any other mods, and all writings in this mod are placed in the public domain. All characters are created by ConcernedApe, the author of Stardew Valley. Every line of dialogue for the characters in this mod are brand new dialogue that fits with the vanilla game's writing style, and works completely standalone without any other mods. This mod uses the game's own modding API to simply overwrite a few lines of game dialogue, for an immersive Joja questing experience. The only person who has any copyright claim to these characters is the author of Stardew Valley, who has graciously allowed modding for these fan-created stories.
What is it: Provides immersive Joja dialogue for the Stardew Valley characters. Pierre, Jas and Vincent are currently implemented. More characters will be added in upcoming releases. Nothing is being rushed, since rushing would just mean that rewrites would be required later.
All new dialogue follows these rules:
- No conflicts with the official story.
- Everything must closely follow the vanilla writing style and vocabulary for each character.
- The new dialogue must be related to the various town repair projects.
- Characters should only discuss subjects that they would personally think about and care about. For instance, the kids wouldn't know anything about the town politics.
- All dialogue which describes events must be logical for the daily schedules and personality of that character.
- There will never be anything that confuses the player about what the character is talking about, or makes them think there's a hidden game secret/mission (such as “I hope I can find a message in a bottle at the ocean”).
- No references to days such as “Yesterday”, since the conversation topics can be discussed later than the actual repairs.
This ensures that you can enjoy the new dialogue without any worries about clashes with the official game story.
Currently works well together with Joja Immersion (Joja Needs Nuance) too, which fills in the other characters until they're implemented in this mod. It's a pretty fun mod for people who are doing Joja playthroughs, since it makes the villagers react to Joja's town improvement projects, but it has some questionable writing and storylines in many places. This mod is currently compatible without any conflicts, and installing both mods is therefore possible but not necessary.
This Joja Story dialogue mod was inspired by the following conversation on another page, but is completely standalone and will continue to grow with more and more characters from the Valley.
All rise for the glory of Joja Cola! A Joja Cola a day keeps Pierre away!
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 06 March 2023 3:42PM | Original upload: 02 March 2023 4:40AM | Created by: Messajah | Uploaded by: Messajah | Virus scan: Safe to use