Enjoy Stardew Valley with More Penny Heart Events, the mod that improves the game with more features. With More Penny Heart Events Stardew Valley Mod, you can change your gameplay to match your style. Follow our detailed guide below to know how to install and use it.
This mod aims to add more depth to the character Penny. There are 4 additional heart events with 6 more in the works. I try to keep this mod lore/stardew friendly -> looking to flesh out Penny's already established traits like: teaching, reading, cooking, wanting to have a own family, her financial troubles, growing up without a father, Pam, etc
Tree Event (1 Heart):
- (In Town; from 8:00am to 12:30pm; on Monday, Thursday or Sunday; in Spring or Fall; sunny weather needed)
- You walk by Penny's reading spot in the town.
- You have the chance to get to know her better by talking with her a bit.
- If you choose to “ignore” her, Sam will come and comfort her.
- (is possible to gain 20 or lose 20 friendship points with Penny)
Playground event (2 Hearts):
- (In Town; from 1:00pm to 5:00pm; on Saturday; any Season; sunny weather needed)
- Penny is having trouble with Jas and Vincent at the playground.
- You approach her to help her out by offering to play with the kids.
- Both kids are very eager to play hide and seek with you. After a quick fade to black both kids are happy again and play a bit by themselves.
- Penny compliments your way to handle the situation and thanks you.
- (it is possible to gain 40 or lose 40 friendship points with Penny)
- (it is possible to gain 150 or lose 100 friendship points with Vincent)
- (it is possible to gain 100 or lose 150 friendship points with Jas)
A passion for literature Event (3 Hearts):
- (In the Museum; from 11:00am to 14:00pm; on Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday; any Season; sunny weather needed)
- Gunther and Penny are talking in the museum
- Gunther suggests that Penny shows you around the library
- Penny shows you around and you learn about her love for literature and her dream to one day have her own library.
- one of Penny's favorite books drops on the floor (what will you do?)
- (it is possible to gain upto 70 or lose upto 30 friendship points with Penny, with many outcomes in between eg. choosing the top answer eche time will give 60 points while choosing the bottom answer eche time will give -20 points)
Love in the Museum Event (10 Hearts):
- (In the Museum; from 12:00pm to 2:00pm; on Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday; any Season; sunny weather needed; Penny's Bathhouse Event has to be encountered and the player had to make the good choice)
- You will visit Penny at one of her tutoring sessions with Jas and Vincent in the museum.
- Penny formally announces your relationship status. The kids are happy.
- You teach with Penny. After that she sends the kids to Gunther to get their new textbooks.
- In the newfound privacy she pours out her feelings for you.
- You may Kiss her in respond or just say thank you…
- (it is possible to gain 0 or lose 70 friendship points with Penny)
- (it is possible to gain 10 or 20 friendship points with Jas and Vincent)
Event ideas i am still working on:
IDEA: At 4 hearts:
Penny waits for you in front of museum to invites you to come teach a lesson at the museum alongside her.
As you teach the children about the history and culture of the Valley, you notice Penny's passion for teaching and how much she cares about the children's education. After the lesson, Penny thanks you and expresses her desire to pursue teaching as a career.
IDEA: At 5 hearts:
Penny invites you to join her for a picnic by the river. As you enjoy the food and scenery, she tells you about her hobbies, such as gardening and cooking.
You can ask her to teach you a recipe or two, which will improve your cooking skills and make her feel appreciated.
IDEA: At 6 hearts:
Penny confides in you about her worries for her mother's drinking problem and how it affects their daily lives.
She asks for your advice and support in dealing with the issue.
You can suggest ways to help Pam quit drinking, such as joining AA or seeking professional help, and offer to be there for Penny whenever she needs someone to talk to.
IDEA: At 7 hearts:
(Only Triggers if you choose to support her starting her own book collection at 3 heart event)
Penny invites you over to her trailer to show you her collection of books.
As you look through the books, Penny reveals that she has always loved reading and dreams of one day becoming a writer.
However, she feels stuck in her current situation and lacks the confidence to pursue her dreams. You can offer her words of encouragement and support.
IDEA: At 8 hearts:
Penny invites you to the beach to collect seashells and build sandcastles.
As you play together, she reveals her love for nature and her desire to explore the Valley more.
You can suggest taking a hike or a fishing trip together, which will increase your friendship points and give you both a chance to bond.
IDEA: At 9 hearts:
You find Penny at the old bus stop on a rainy day, where she used to go to escape from her problems.
She shares with you some of the hardships she has faced in her life, including growing up with an alcoholic mother and struggling to make ends meet.
However, she also tells you that she is grateful for the good things in her life, like her friends and her growing relationship with you. At the end of the day, you share a special moment together and promise to continue supporting each other.
My thoughts and comments:
- I am thinking about adding post marriage events, but it seems harder to implement in a way it makes sense.
- I am dyslexic and english is my 3rd language… so I am happy if find any type of error/mistake and let me know.
- huge thanks to the Stardew Valley Community on the wiki, subReddit and nexusMods <3; The documentation is very good to get started even tho writing events is pretty hard at first (I am getting better bit by bit)
- if you have ideas for additional events, please let me know (i will credit you in the mod documentation)
really no need to but if you want to buy me a coffee: My PayPal
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 15 April 2023 8:51PM | Original upload: 14 April 2023 1:04AM | Created by: Miihau | Uploaded by: Miihau | Virus scan: Safe to use