Enjoy Stardew Valley with (AT) Nano's Retro Style Furniture, the mod that improves the game with more features. With (AT) Nano's Retro Style Furniture Stardew Valley Mod, you can change your gameplay to match your style. Follow our detailed guide below to know how to install and use it.
A set of retro style furniture, using the AT mode
This mod provides a set of retro style furniture that is especially compatible with vanilla style, using the AT mode.
The range of furniture types is quite extensive, including cabinets, rugs, tables and chairs, floor-to-ceiling windows, wall decorations, plants, and more.
Hope you will enjoy it!
For Chinese players, you can contact with me on the Chinese media platform Xiaohongshu.
1. Download the two preposed mods: SMAPI and the Alternative Textures
确保已下载了前置mod SMAPI 和 Alternative Textures
2. Download this mod, unzip it and put it into Stardew Valley's mod foler
3. Run the game and go to Robin's shop to purchase the Paint Bucket Tool
4. Use the Paint Bucket Tool to change furniture's look
5. For a quick search for this mod's furniture, just input the keyword “nano” in the Tool's interface.
6. The usage of some furniture is a little special, I recommend you to read the guidelines in pictures in the head of thispage.
This mod is only uploaded to Nexusmods, please do not upload it to any other websites. 请不要将本mod上传到其它网站
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 31 March 2023 9:27AM | Original upload: 31 March 2023 9:23AM | Created by: NanoIsNotRobot | Uploaded by: NanoIsNotRobot | Virus scan: Safe to use