Enjoy Stardew Valley with Archaeology Skill, the mod that improves the game with more features. With Archaeology Skill Stardew Valley Mod, you can change your gameplay to match your style. Follow our detailed guide below to know how to install and use it.
Adds a skill based around the digging and panning mechanics!
- Gain EXP from Artifact spots, clay spots, digging something up in the mines, or from panning
- As you level up, gain access to (currently) two displays. You can put artifacts on these displays through the Preservation Chamber machine (learned at level 2). Artifacts on display sell for a lot more than those that arn't!
- At level 8 you unlock the grinding. Similar to the bonemill, you can turn rusty metal artifacts into ore. Or pure gold ones into ore. There are a few things you can shove into the grinder, so experiment!
- Choose professions that increase gold gained from selling artifacts, speed boost when digging up artifacts, or even be able to pan for artifacts!
Here are the 6 new professions
- level 5a, Pioneer: More artifact spots have a chance to spawn each day.
- ——- Level 10a1, Antiquarian: When you dig up an artifact spot, get a bonus, guaranteed artifact
- ——- Level 10a2, Curator: When you sell an artifact that is on display, it is worth more.
- Level 5b, Trowler: Have a chance to get artifacts from panning
- ——- Level 10b1, Dowser: The loot table for panned items is expanded
- ——- Level 10b2, Gold Rusher: When you get an item from panning or from Digging an artifact spot, you get a minute speed boost
- Alternative skill page icon: Changes the skill page icon from a shovel to a brush on a rock. Requires a restart to reload the skill
- Enable Prestige: Requires MARGO: Allows Archaeology to prestige like other skills. Requires a restart to reload the skill after changing the config.
How To Install
Install required mods.
Download, unzip, and place the ExcavationSkill folder into the Stardew Valley Mod folder.
If installing on an existing file, new profession should be immediately available.
Should be compatible with most other mods. Please share incompatible mods on Nexus.
Not compatible with Android.
Special thanks to: The stardew valley discord, spacechase0 for the magic mod, which I used to help set up this one greatly, DrBird for the same reason
Mod is under the MIT license.
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 12 March 2023 4:45PM | Original upload: 09 March 2023 10:08PM | Created by: MoonSlime | Uploaded by: MoonSlime | Virus scan: Safe to use