Enjoy Stardew Valley with Better Panning – Extra Config, the mod that improves the game with more features. With Better Panning – Extra Config Stardew Valley Mod, you can change your gameplay to match your style. Follow our detailed guide below to know how to install and use it.
Extra config for Better Panning. Reduce splash sound frequency. Disable Better Panning's custom panning spots.
This mod adds additional options for the Better Panning mod.
- Disable/enable panning spots being relocated by Better Panning.
- Limit splash sound based on range from player.
- Limit splash sound based on random chance.
- Install the latest version of SMAPI.
- Install requirements listed above under Requirements.
- Download this mod and unzip it into Stardew Valley/Mods.
- Run the game using SMAPI.
- Works with Stardew Valley 1.5.6 on Linux/macOS/Windows.
- Works in single player, multiplayer, and split-screen mode. If there are issues, please report them.
- Works well with Panning Upgrades – Extra Config!
- Configuration options allow you to modify setting. Install GMCM to adjust config in game.
- None currently.
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 11 April 2023 6:24AM | Original upload: 11 April 2023 6:24AM | Created by: trashcan9 | Uploaded by: trashcan9 | Virus scan: Safe to use