Enjoy Stardew Valley with Fancy Sprinklers, the mod that improves the game with more features. With Fancy Sprinklers Stardew Valley Mod, you can change your gameplay to match your style. Follow our detailed guide below to know how to install and use it.
Adds some fancy sprinklers. Also enables multiple sprinkler attachments.
This mod adds an additional sprinkler type and adds some upgrades to vanilla sprinklers.
Adds line sprinklers (based on the idea from Line Sprinklers mod) that are compatible with more mods and accept attachments.
Enables use of both sprinkler attachments simultaneously (enrichers and pressure nozzles) on vanilla sprinklers and new fancy sprinklers.
Sprinklers can water garden pots (optional via config).
Adds a very small number of sources of sprinkler attachments to be found earlier in the game (optional via config, requires Mail Framework Mod installed).
- Install the latest version of SMAPI.
- Download this mod and unzip it into Stardew Valley/Mods.
- Run the game using SMAPI.
How to use
- Recipes for the new sprinkler types will be learned with the appropriate Farmer skill.
- Configuration options allow you to change the range of the line sprinklers. Install GMCM to adjust config in game.
- Works with Stardew Valley 1.5.6 on Linux/macOS/Windows.
- Works in single player, multiplayer, and split-screen mode. If there are issues, please report them.
- Compatible with the Sprinkler Activation mod.
- Compatible with the Data Layers mod.
- Due to issues in Dynamic Game Assets, in some menus (e.g. level up), the new items show up as grass icons.
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 15 March 2023 10:45PM | Original upload: 15 March 2023 7:24AM | Created by: trashcan9 | Uploaded by: trashcan9 | Virus scan: Safe to use