Enjoy Stardew Valley with RuneMagic, the mod that improves the game with more features. With RuneMagic Stardew Valley Mod, you can change your gameplay to match your style. Follow our detailed guide below to know how to install and use it.
The mod adds a new magic system to the game, it tries to be simple and balanced.
This mod is now in BETA, almost every feature is fully functional but there will be bugs. I will try to fix problems as they appear.
Check the changelog for details!
Sadly the only way to not break anything while updating is to remove all the Runes, Scrolls, Staves and Spell Book from the inventory before doing so.
I'm currently working on implementing the Feat system, which will allow you to customize your character and make it more unique. (Professions)
Some of the spells are not working yet, you'll see the big NOT IMPLEMENTED on the description.
- Spells: A list of spells the player can use for various purposes. The spells can be learned and used via the spell book or by inscribing them
- Magic Schools: There are four Magic Skills: Abjuration, Alteration, Conjuration, and Evocation. Each Magic School will have a list of Feats or Magic
- Magic Items:
- Spell Book: The Spell Book is the main source of magic. It contains all the spells the player has learned and can be used to cast spells.
- Runes: Carved stone pieces with glyphs and Magic Dust that have charges. When activated, a spell is cast and a charge is used.
- Scrolls: One-time use items that can be crafted and infused with spells.
- Staves: Blunt weapons that grant the ability to cast spells.
into magic items.
Every spell belongs to a school of magic.
that can be learned.
They slowly recharge over time and have a random number of charges based on the level of the spell.
They have a chance of breaking when used.
They don't have charges but are cheaper than runes.
They always have 20 charges and regenerate once per day.
They cannot be crafted but can be found in the mines.
List of Spells
To start your journey, befriend the Wizard who will give you a Spell Book (You need 3 hearts to trigger the event.)
With the Spell Book you will be able to enter the magic menu (default key K) and in places of resting, currently the Farm and the Wizards Tower,
you will be able to memorize spells for the day.
The magic menu has a number of Memorized Spell Slots where you can put spells to be used during the day.
They deactivate on use and will be reset after rest.
After memorizing the spells you want to use for the day you can use them by pressing Q and selecting the spell you want to use.
If you didn't use a slot you can change it by pressing on the memorized slot and selecting a new spell at the Farm or Wizard's Tower.
After some time the Wizard will teach you how to craft scrolls, and the Dwarf, Runes. ( You need 5 hearts with any of them to trigger the events.)
K to open the Spell Book.
Q to select spells.
R to cast spells.
- Other Mods: It should compatible with almost everything, even Magic from spacechace0, it would be redundant and not balanced though.
- Multiplayer: Confirmed not working in multiplayer. I'll look into it when the mod is more complete.
- Mobile: This mod is made for PC only, and there are no plans to port it to mobile.
Also I tested this with SVE and MARGO and haven't had any problems yet.
This mod was possible thanks to spacechase0 as it is inspired in Magic, and uses SpaceCore, JsonAssets and Generic Mod Config Menu.
And of course to pathoschild, without SMAPI I wouldn't even know where to start.
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 09 March 2023 10:57AM | Original upload: 16 February 2023 5:48PM | Created by: fierro | Uploaded by: mochman | Virus scan: Safe to use