Enjoy Stardew Valley with Storage Containers, the mod that improves the game with more features. With Storage Containers Stardew Valley Mod, you can change your gameplay to match your style. Follow our detailed guide below to know how to install and use it.
Adds several new containers to store your goods in!
Each container has different Better Chests features e.g. the larger containers (on the list, Wooden Cabinet and below) cannot be carried when they have items inside (i.e. the Better Chests mod's CarryChest flag is Disabled), while the smaller containers can be carried when they contain items and some even opened while carried (e.g. the Small Storage Bin and Adventurer's Pack). The added storage containers are:
- Keepsake Box: 12 capacity
- Adventurer's Pack: 12 capacity, adventurer loot only, carried and opened from inventory
- Small Storage Bin: 12 capacity, can be opened from inventory
- Small Cardboard Box: 24 capacity
- Small Wooden Crate: 24 capacity
- Small Wooden Barrel: 24 capacity
- Cardboard Box: 36 capacity
- Wooden Crate: 36 capacity
- Ice Cooler: 48 capacity, food only, can be opened from inventory
- Wooden Barrel: 48 capacity
- Wooden Cabinet: 48 capacity
- Storage Locker: 60 capacity
- Lumber Pile: 72 capacity, resources only
- Walk-in Cooler: 72 capacity, food only
- Mini Storage Shed: 84 capacity
- Wrought-iron Cellar: 96 capacity
- Install the latest version of SMAPI.
- Download and install the mods listed under Requirements above.
- Download this mod and unzip it into Stardew Valley/Mods.
- Run the game using SMAPI.
How to use
- Some recipes are known by default.
- Some recipes can be purchased at various vendors, primarily from the carpenter shop.
- Some recipes are learned via skill ups.
- Works with Stardew Valley 1.5.6 on Linux/macOS/Windows.
- Works in single player, multiplayer, and split-screen mode. If there are issues, please report them.
- Compatible with the Better Crafting mod. Most recipes should be sorted into Machinery tab by default.
- Compatible with the Better Chests mod. All the containers make use of Better Chests features.
Storage containers can be disabled via configuration using GMCM or editing config.json directly in the mod folder.
- The Ice Cooler and Walk-in Cooler should function as mini-fridges, but don't currently due to an issue in the Expanded Storage mod.
- When receiving a recipe on the level-up screen, the wrong sprites are displayed. This is currently an issue in Expanded Storage mod.
Other Recommended Mods
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 31 March 2023 7:02PM | Original upload: 30 March 2023 2:17PM | Created by: trashcan9 | Uploaded by: trashcan9 | Virus scan: Safe to use