Enjoy Stardew Valley with Blue Market Unofficial Quality of Life Patch, the mod that improves the game with more features. With Blue Market Unofficial Quality of Life Patch Stardew Valley Mod, you can change your gameplay to match your style. Follow our detailed guide below to know how to install and use it.
This is a minor (unofficial) patch to Blue Market by BPsys. It modifies outside map: the tiles surrounding the Blacksmith are changed to allow the map to be seasonal rather than summer-locked, and modifies the warp back to the Bus Stop map.
- Removes the trees in the immediate vicinity of the bus when arriving on the map, improving visibility. Several trees that were previously static are now able to be chopped down and will regrow.
- Modifies the tiles used around the Blacksmith, as the originals used tiles that only had a Summer variation. As a result–
- Removed the enforced Summer property on the map, it will now correctly reflect the current season of the game (the attached screenshot is from Fall).
- Removed the original warp back to the Bus Stop map, as this was automatic when walking into the bus's doorway. Now you press your action button to transition back to the Bus Stop.
- Blue Market by BPsys
- All of Blue Market's prerequisites
This mod contains two files, an updated content.json file, and an updated BMRute.tmx file. If you manually install your mods, simply drop my “BlueMarket” folder from the .zip file over the existing one in your Stardew mods folder. If you use a mod manager, merge this mod with the original Blue Market.
BPsys, obviously! This is a very minor edit to a wonderful mod, and wouldn't exist without them. On that note, BPsys is currently inactive, but if they wish me to take this down due to planning to incorporate similar features into the main branch of the mod or because they feel this goes against their original intent, I will of course comply immediately.
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 16 March 2023 1:15AM | Original upload: 15 March 2023 11:36PM | Created by: ASLaneZero | Uploaded by: ASLaneZero | Virus scan: Safe to use