Enjoy Stardew Valley with Witch's Garden Flowers for AT and DGA, the mod that improves the game with more features. With Witch's Garden Flowers for AT and DGA Stardew Valley Mod, you can change your gameplay to match your style. Follow our detailed guide below to know how to install and use it.
A simple conversion of the mod ‘Witch's Garden Flowers for Custom Furniture' to Alternative Textures and Dynamic Game Assets!
- The AT file turns two pieces of furniture into 10 pretty herbs for your witchy aesthetic needs:
House Plant: Yarrow, Wormwood, Hollyhock & Rue
Coffee Table: Belladonna, Hemlock, Sage, Stinging Nettle, Borage & Chamomile
- The DGA file turns the plants into standalone furniture with little descriptions for each of them. You can buy them from the Hat Mouse on Fridays for 750g each!
1) For the AT Version
– Make sure you have the latest versions of SMAPI and Alternative Textures installed
– Buy a Paint Bucket from Robin
– Use the Paint Bucket on the furniture mentioned above, and pick a plant!
2) For the DGA Version (NEW!)
– Make sure you have Dynamic Game Assets installed, and the Hat Mouse store unlocked
– Go to the mouse's shop on Fridays to buy the plants!
This is the first mod I've ever released, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated 😀
(why did you turn a coffee table into plants??)
Some of the plants from the original mod were a tad wider than the pixel width of a house plant, so I searched for an alternative piece of furniture that was wider, easily available and could also be placed outside! Just make sure you have the coffee table in the same configuration as the one in my mod picture, if you rotate the table and use the Paint Bucket, you'll just get an invisible plant.
Mods Used in my Pictures!
– DaisyNiko's Earthy Recolour
– Simple Foliage
– Seasonal Path and Flooring
– Everlasting Flowers
– Lumisteria More Flowery Grass – Eemie Palette
– Huge thank you to Squiver for giving me permission to convert and upload her mod. Go check out their other cool mods!
– PeacefulEnd for the creation of Alternative Textures, and spacechase0 for the creation of Dynamic Game Assets
– Pathoschild for the existence of SMAPI, of course!
And finally, thank you to the lovely members of the Stardew Valley Discord server for providing encouragement & support, and for answering the dumbest of doubts I had 😛
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 20 April 2023 2:12PM | Original upload: 17 April 2023 7:06PM | Created by: Squiver and Pre | Uploaded by: prerona2411 | Virus scan: Safe to use