Enjoy Stardew Valley with Generic Shader – ReShade, the mod that improves the game with more features. With Generic Shader – ReShade Stardew Valley Mod, you can change your gameplay to match your style. Follow our detailed guide below to know how to install and use it.
Make the game look slightly nicer.
- Place GenericShader.ini in the root of the game (the folder where Stardew Valley.exe is, not the Mods folder)
- Download the setup for ReShade from reshade.me
- Install Reshade on Stardew Valley.exe or StardewModdingAPI.exe. Select OpenGL as the rendering API.
- The setup will ask you to select a preset to install. Browse for GenericShader.ini and select it.
- Check all the effect packages you want to install. This preset only requires Standard effects, SweetFX, and Legacy effects.
- Click next, then wait for it to finish downloading.
- Once done, launch the game. It should now look slightly blurrier than usual, meaning that you've successfully installed Generic Shader. Congratulations.
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 22 February 2023 8:57PM | Original upload: 22 February 2023 8:57PM | Created by: Noav | Uploaded by: Noav7 | Virus scan: Safe to use