Explore the possibilities of Tie Fighter's ReShade Preset, the mod that improves your Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty experience. Tie Fighter's ReShade Preset Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Mod for customizing your gameplay. Find out how to set up and use it with our detailed guide below.
My personal ReShade Preset. Removed vignette and grey/white tint. Color correction. Custom Ambient Occlusion for better shadow and light reflection. I hope you enjoy!
My Personal ReShade Preset
- Removed vignette and grey/white tint.
- Lightroom color correction to add more vibrance and make color pops out
- Curve adjustment
- CAS Sharpen for less blurry image
- FXAA to soften the rough edge
- MXAO to improve ambient occlusion. more accuracy for shadows and reflection.
*** MXAO may have performance impact depending on your system
*** Note: the shadow and reflection produced by MXAO will also show up during the loading screen and pause menu.
There are two versions: Standard and MXAO
MXAO will look best, but it can take up some resources.
If you experience performance drop that affects your gameplay, you can switch to Standard version or turn off the MXAO
- Load only enabled effects in the settings menu and use performance mode.
- If you have ReShade already installed, copy the ReShade files into the game folder (…steamsteamappscommonWoLongFallenDynasty)
If you do not have ReShade,
- Download the latest ReShade from https://reshade.me/
- Install ReShade_Setup.exe. It will ask for root .exe of game. Search for WoLong.exe
- Select DX10/11/12
- Select Standard effects, SweetFX by Ceejay.dk, and qUINT by Marty McFly
- copy the ReShade files ( .ini file) into the game folder (…steamsteamappscommonWoLongFallenDynasty)
- Select the version of your choice in-game
My Graphic Settings:
- Mode: Prioritze Resolution
- Max FPS: 60 (120 fps is fucked because the gamespeed is tied to frame rate. If your max is 120 and your FPS drops, the game will slow down and go into slow-mo mode). It is still present in v1.03 as well. See here for the issue >>> https://youtu.be/ozxXgoS4Lbg
Feel free to adjust my preset to your liking (turn off performance mode). Enjoy!! 😀
MediaFire, Mega, GoFile, GGdrive… Coming soon.
Last updated: 12 March 2023 11:49AM | Original upload: 12 March 2023 11:49AM | Created by: Tie Fighter | Uploaded by: tiefighter47 | Virus scan: Safe to use